You have to go for her
Posted on Selasa, 29 April 2014 @ 21.04 < 0 comments >
I'm tired of being parallelized by you. I mean I'm not his super girlfriend and we are just not that close as what people thought we are.
Don't ask me why he didn't come yet? Don't ask me why he took this course? Don't ask me why he is not around? Don't ask me why about him. Because I have no idea how am I supposed to answer those question. I am not his mommy or police.
I made a mistake by being a roar mouth, but it was a past. Like few months ago. Now, I can't get rid of you. Then, everything is behind you name, everytime I do something even for my self.
I guess you have to show your feelings to her clearly, and maybe you have to show it off. So people can stop thinking that we are together or some what. 

Label: ,