Flowers need to be wilt
Posted on Sabtu, 26 April 2014 @ 22.53 < 0 comments >
I thought I'm done so my heart does.
So I guess I would not cry after you.

Aku sudah membaca semuanya, aku pikir ini waktunya untuk berhenti.

Kamu adalah salah satu titik di mana sebuah lukisan akan terbentuk.
I put you in my love story painting.
You're one of the greatest who ever really in.
You dragged me into a good point of my life even if it was only temporary.

Like flowers,
the first time I met you I was afraid, the way you look someone makes me feel like oh God what is he doing? Yeah, I'm afraid. Latter I realized you are a good man. So I've fell for you like a seed starts to grow.
Then i felt butterflies in my stomach, my feelings grow, bloom and blooming every day.
But flowers has a time to be wilt.
Yeah, my this is the time.

I wish I will have a feelings that always grow and blooming everyday with someone whose gonna be my husband. I wish my feelings for my husband like edelweiss. It is pure, humble, and timeless. Not less not more. Flowers that always greet me in the morning and makes everything better when i feel about it.

Cinta itu indah, yang menyakitkan itu nafsu.


Label: ,